Terms & Conditions
We are obliged that you have considered our website for taking ahead the strategic development of your business. By using our website or its services, you agree to comply with our terms and conditions of usage mentioned below. This website is our property, and all the content hosted on this website is copyrighted. By using our website, you agree to abide by all the copyright and patent laws prevalent across the world. In case of any unauthorized use of the website content, the user is liable for the necessary legal action advised by the copyright rules of India.
Our terms and conditions of usage are as below-
- Our website does not explicitly grant rights or allow usage of any patented or copyrighted content as well as website services. You agree not to access the website content or services in an unauthorized way and interrupt our website’s operations.
- All third party content is for general information purpose only. Our website does not endorse any third party products or services. We are not responsible for any unlawful or illegitimate activity from third parties.
- Our website is not liable for any external damages caused to its operations, even if there was a prior warning. We are not to be held accountable for any glitches due to natural or other uncontrollable disasters.
- We have the discretionary rights over any change or upgrade done to our website content and its services. We may update our website and its services at any point of time without prior notification.
- Our website does not authorize the authenticity of opinions and suggestions expressed on it, and acceptance of the same is at the user’s own risk. The user is responsible for any outcome due to the implementation of the advice presented on our website.
- We are not liable for any losses and expenses borne by the users of our website as a result of the manifestation of their decisions. By using our website, the user agrees to take legal responsibility for their actions by using our services.
These terms and conditions comprise the whole agreement between the user and our website. Any legal action that the user wishes to take must be taken within 1 year of the occurrence of the issue in a competent court of law. If any of the terms and conditions is deemed invalid by the court of law, that term would be imposed until maximum allowed time while the rest terms and conditions will continue to be applicable. These terms and conditions are meant to protect the legal rights of all the users and our website simultaneously and request our users to abide by them diligently.